Which Team will be the Champion of CLHS Dota League

Go down

Which Team will be the Champion of CLHS Dota League

Which Team will be the Champion of CLHS Dota League I_vote_lcap25%Which Team will be the Champion of CLHS Dota League I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
Which Team will be the Champion of CLHS Dota League I_vote_lcap8%Which Team will be the Champion of CLHS Dota League I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Which Team will be the Champion of CLHS Dota League I_vote_lcap33%Which Team will be the Champion of CLHS Dota League I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Which Team will be the Champion of CLHS Dota League I_vote_lcap0%Which Team will be the Champion of CLHS Dota League I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which Team will be the Champion of CLHS Dota League I_vote_lcap0%Which Team will be the Champion of CLHS Dota League I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which Team will be the Champion of CLHS Dota League I_vote_lcap8%Which Team will be the Champion of CLHS Dota League I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Which Team will be the Champion of CLHS Dota League I_vote_lcap25%Which Team will be the Champion of CLHS Dota League I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Which Team will be the Champion of CLHS Dota League Empty Re: Which Team will be the Champion of CLHS Dota League

Post  3D|evil on Sat 30 May 2009, 06:46

Of course vote for my class...LOL

3D|evil

Back to top Go down

Which Team will be the Champion of CLHS Dota League Empty Re: Which Team will be the Champion of CLHS Dota League

Post  lavin on Mon 01 Jun 2009, 12:04

kanneh my class only got 1 vote ...
lavin
lavin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sou|Purge on Mon 01 Jun 2009, 12:42

got lavin sure 1 vote nia lar.
Sou|Purge
Sou|Purge

Back to top Go down

Post  VerGe- on Mon 01 Jun 2009, 13:18

lol...
VerGe-
VerGe-

Back to top Go down

Post  kelvinkhaw01 on Tue 09 Jun 2009, 09:50

lol

kelvinkhaw01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down